Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Funland Nostalgia

Growing up my grandparents owned a small house in Rehobeth Beach. We would go every chance we got throughout the year. Memorial Day and Labor Day weekend being the two big ones. The place was right on the bay and we would take my Granddad's boat out all morning and spend all evening on the boardwalk. Some of my most treasured memories took place there. This past Labor Day weekend we went with my parents and took Max to Funland for some rides. This was actually his second time there but last year he was too little to do any rides. There is just something about that place that is so nostalgic. The sounds, the smells, the haunted house that terrified me as a child and still weirds me out a little as an adult. It was so fun to watch Max enjoy the exact same rides that I enjoyed when I was young. I went digging through my parents photo albums to find some of me there :)

 (Me on the left)
 (Me on the left again)
 (My goofy mug peeking out from behind)
My little guy having so much fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment