Saturday, September 21, 2013

Fall is...Officially here!

Today is the first official day of Fall!!! Is anyone else as excited as I am?? Today I got out all our fall/halloween decorations. I realize its a bit early for halloween stuff but I just can't help myself. This is my favorite time of year.

I'm going to do a series of Fall is....posts starting today! I don't know if it will be every week. Could be more could be less. All I know is there are so many moments/things/colors/feelings I want to capture this Fall. And the kick off to Fall, for me, is the Great Frederick Fair! We took Max yesterday and of course he had a blast :)

 This boy loves tractors!




He never stays asleep anymore when we bring him in from the car. But the fair must have really worn him out. He slept in this chair for an hour os so. Love him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment