Monday, February 11, 2013

36 - 42/365

Feb 5th: I made spinach lasagna for dinner this night and it was soooo good. Even Max couldn't get enough of it. I am a self confessed terrible cook so whenever something turns out right it warms my soul a little bit.





Feb 6th: I finally finished my Valentines mantle! The banner is a total DIY out of scrapbook paper. The X's and O's were made by my awesome husband and I just painted them gold. The Keep Calm and Be Mine was made by me. I wish it looked a little better but it was a last minute replacement when the subway art I printed didn't fit in the frame. Oh well. I still love the mantle. I am determined to decorate it for every holiday this year!





Feb 7th: Can you guess where I am?? This was Max's first ride through the carwash. He didn't think too much of it. This particular carwash was having a special event this day to support the poor family from Myersville. I won't go in to too much detail here but you can read more about them here.





Feb 8th: One of my good friends Annie had a girls night and I absolutely loved these straws! They were so cute and went perfect with her VDay decor!





Feb 9th: Max has discovered the DVD shelf. We even moved it out of the living room and into the dining room. And other than for meals he does't go in there very often. But there is always the occasional time when he slips past the gate that doesn't alway latch and goes to town.





Feb 10th: I got me a date! Jesse and I went to a wine tasting event here for the first time. We sampled 16 wines, almost all of them were good :) We came home with a bottle of the Blackberry and Dandelion wine. Both are really good. It was really nice to just get out for awhile with Jesse and be able to talk.









Feb 11th: Self portrait. It's not very often that I get in front of the camera. But that is something I want to change. I hope to get braver with these self portraits. One day...



No comments:

Post a Comment