Monday, February 4, 2013

1 Month Down! 30-35/365

Jan 3oth: Skinny Girl Cupcakes! I found this recipe on Pinterest (of course) and couldn't wait to try them out. You mix a box of cake mix with Sprite Zero and bake away...They were so good!! I couldn't believe it. I felt pretty guilty about eating them but that lasted all of two seconds and lets just say I ate many. No need to go into details there :)



Jan 31st: My sweet husband filling my new newborn posing bag. This sucker took 3 huge bags of filling! I can't wait to get my hands on a little baby and try this thing out. I know its going to be so much better than my old method.




Feb 1st: My awesome Aunt bought Jesse and I tickets to see Spank! The 50 Shades Parody for Christmas. I was pretty excited...Jesse not so much. He said he counted 12 men there. Poor guy. He made it through the first half but I think after the male lead did a strip tease down to a little Batman speedo he had had enough. I graciously allowed him to leave and meet up with some buddies at the bar while my cousins and I watched the second half. Ladies I totally recommend this play! Even if you haven't read the books...it is sooo funny!




Feb 2nd: Happy Groundhogs Day! This is one of the biggest holidays celebrated by my awesome in-laws! They had a party and someone made these super cute cupcakes.




Feb 3rd: Confession time....I forgot to take a photo this day :( Noooooo I was doing so good! Perhaps it was the excitement of the Super Bowl? I guess I am not going to beat myself up about it. This project is way harder than I excepted it to be. And I am using my camera so much more than I used to. It used to sit in its bag all lonely until I had a photo session. So I can see a positive side to this. I have no intentions of giving up! Maybe two cute photos of Max will make up for it...

Feb 4th: My little guy woke up all snotty and congested. He has been kinda cranky all day and not feeling well. It's a security objects kinda of day, bottle and blankie.




And he still managed to make a funny face...


No comments:

Post a Comment