Tuesday, January 8, 2013

5 and 6 of 365

Jan. 5th: Something new...

I am officially an Independent Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay. This is quite possibly one of the scariest things I have done. Being a stay at home mom has been the best and hardest thing for me. It's something I have dreamed of being since I was little. My expectations were so high. But the reality of it kind of slapped those expectations in the face. I thought I'd have so much time during the day to do all the things I love all while taking care of Max and enriching his little mind. And then I found myself not even getting out of my pjs all day and barely even showering. Gross. And I was surprised at how I felt about not getting a paycheck anymore. So I am determined to make this year a year of new/good things from Mary Kay to my photography business and much more.

It has to start somewhere It has to start sometime
What better place than here, what better time than now? (Thank you Rage)

Please visit www.marykay.com/emilylee10 for all your beauty needs :)


Jan. 6th: Ugh are we really those people who still have a pumpkin out?


1 comment:

  1. pumpkins stay out until they rot and make more pumpkins

    ReplyDelete