Saturday, April 27, 2013

99-116 of 365

April 9th: Tiny...Oh tiny Lime a rita, why must you be so tiny and yet so many ww points.




April 10th: Aplace...Pillow pile in Mommy and Daddy's bed. It looks like he was watching something scary. But I'm sure it was just Mickey.





April 11th: Detail...




April 12th: In the middle. Ok so maybe this photo has nothing to do with "in the middle". But its just so cute!




April 13th: View from your bed. I spy...




April 14th: Todays inspiration was "water". Funny how that worked out with the location of this maternity session.





April 15th: Alone...




April 16th: My favorite color...Lately I've been pretty obsessed with anything minty turquoise blue.




April 17th: Busy...Busy...Busy...




April 18th: Hello! So little Nadilynn came over to hang out with us today and I took her photo for this day and it got deleted :( So I'll just post another cute one from the other day :) Max helping Grandpa.




April 19th: Button. This inspiration word stumped for a while until I went into Max's room to get something and I saw Jesse's old teddy bear and realized he could really use a button. In Teddy's we trust :)




April 20th: On my mind...Jesse and I made a new background stand for newborn sessions and these darn pvc pipes have been on my mind.



April 21st: Fire...or lack thereof.




April 22nd: Blurry.




April 23rd: Time. I think time has stopped for this pretty thing.




April 24th: I saw this person today...and forgot to take a photo.

April 25th: Life is....an aisle of flowers? So many options be sure to pick the prettiest. Sure why not.




April 26th: Childhood. These were everything my childhood was.





No comments:

Post a Comment