Saturday, March 2, 2013

53-60 of 365


Feb 22: Today I did a really cool shoot with a friend of mine. But you are just gonna have to take my word for it :)


Feb 23: Slapping my troubles away...




Feb 24: Max wearing a racing suit straight outta the eighties!




Feb 25: There is just something I love about these little feet.





Feb 26: Dreaming of playing outside...






Feb 27: One of my most favorite things. I never thought I wanted one. When I was little and used to bake with my grandmother we always mixed the dough by hand. And this just felt like cheating. But as an adult who can only mix super thick chocolate chip cookie dough for so long, this thing is awesome! And Jesse makes some pretty cool stuff with it too.





Feb 28: Celebrating the birthday of one of greatest, Danny Miles! If you haven't been to Family Meal yet I highly recommend it!




March 1st!! Obligatory baby eating spaghetti photo! :)



.,/xc m   <---Courtesy of Max.




No comments:

Post a Comment